95% of NFTs within the BAS ecosystem are created for purpose. They will hold intrinsic value based on their utility and the value that utility represents. Some examples:
- 1.Seeded Knockout Tournament NFT - Immediate placement into quarter finals of a knockout tournament.
- 2.Second Chance NFT - Free 'rebuy' into a Tournament after being knocked out.
- 3.Freeroll Entry NFT - Free entry into a high-stakes Freeroll without a $2500 or $5000 BAS hold requirement.
- 4.Point Boost NFT - +3 or +5 starting points within support game modes.
- 5.Gamester Apes that allow premium beta access and ability to have champions earn for you
Yes. NFTs will be tradeable within the BAS ecosystem for other items or rewards.
Player Avatars are a unique way to identify yourself and others on the platform. Specific NFTs can be applied as player avatars which can be bought and sold.
Yes, these will be ERC 1155 tokens with static and dynamic data. Data for some of these accessories will be used in later game modes (such as the RPG) for character composition, skills and expertise.
Ingame NFT nicknames are akin to MMA and Prize Fighters. IE, Max "The Machine" Montenoya The name in quotes is your ingame nickname and this can be bought and sold via the marketplace within the ecosystem. Want to secure your ingame nickname? Register Here before 16th August to secure it.